Lemon Garlic Frog Legs
- 16 large frog’s legs or 32 small frog’s legs
- all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- 4 teaspoons garlic butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- flat leaf parsley
- lemon slice (to garnish dish)
- Clean legs under cold water and dry them.
- With a small knife, make an incision between and bone of lower part of one leg and insert through the other.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Salt and pepper each leg and cover them with flour.
- In a saucepan add the butter and brown them 4 minutes each side.
- In a small pot add the garlic butter, parsley, and lemon juice; simmer a few minutes.
- Put the legs in an oven proof-baking dish; pour over the garlic sauce and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve on preheated plates. Bon appetito